Click To Refresh and See Other Posts
Finger People - Universal Language - Honduras

Thursday, April 28, 2011

RECOUNT ALERT! SERIOUS BREAK IN CHAIN OF CUSTODY IN WAUKESHA COUNTY!

What is this all about?  Waukesha keeps providing excitement?!  From the source -


"At around 2:15pm, we were ready to open the bags for Delafield. There were three bags total. Bags 1 & 2 were fine. The numbers all matched up. When we got to bag 3, we found out that the bag # was NOT RECORDED ON THE INSPECTOR'S statement...! The Republican canvass person said we could assume that the clerk forgot to write the # down on the inspector's statement and we could proceed. Of course, this is a break in the chain of custody!..."
So Bill (volunteer lawyer) objected. I got my phone out and went to call the campaign. The sheriff wouldn't let me out the back door (even though I went out that door to use the restroom earlier) but made me go around everyone to the front door (front door is for reps, back door is for public). I had to get past the guy sitting out front wanting to know if I was leaving for the day, what my name was...

No comments: