Click To Refresh and See Other Posts
Finger People - Universal Language - Honduras

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WI #MacIver Institute is Not working ... neither is #Walker

The next time you see anything MacIver Institute produces remember this video ... wonder what they think about Global Warming? 

I traced this back from an ad placed on  sciencedaily.com probably tracking me with Koch money since I live in Wisconsin.  I could vote YES or NO (yes meaning I liked Walker)!  First the links took me to ItsWorkingWisconsin.com.  That looked rather smooth so ... before I noticed the "Americans for Prosperity Foundation" and MacIver Institute ... I went directly to YouTube.

I embedded it so you can remember what is going on with Walker and the KOCH brothers and ALEC ... keep in mind that MacIver Institute right now has 344 videos up!

Did I mention I clicked the dislike button on YouTube not the voting button on the ScienceDaily.com site.

No comments: