Click To Refresh and See Other Posts
Finger People - Universal Language - Honduras

Friday, June 28, 2024

The Debate That Wasn't? [on Thursday 6/27/24]

Do you think votes changed last night?  No.

Mine did not. 

I want to vote for a President who tells me the truth.


It was not a debate ... it was at best a 'poor' example of journalism.  I did not hear the 'truth' nor did I hear an effective defense of the 'facts'.

What am I going to do?  I will make the biggest campaign contribution I can.  I am collectively supporting a set of ideas embodied by: 


The quotation "all men are created equal" is found in the United States Declaration of Independence. The final form of the sentence was stylized by Benjamin Franklin, and penned by Thomas Jefferson during the beginning of the Revolutionary War in 1776.[1] It reads:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The phrase echoes the words of John Locke in his second treatise on government, and other authors as early as the 13th century. Jefferson applied the concept in his original draft of the declaration.[2][3] It was thereafter quoted and incorporated into speeches by a wide array of substantial figures in American political and social life in the United States. It has been called an "immortal declaration", and "perhaps [the] single phrase" of the American Revolutionary period with the greatest "continuing importance."[4][5]

                    ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 


One of these men stands for these ideas.  It is obvious which one.


We are told that the only poll that is correct is the voting poll :). How would you figure out why they are wrong when done months before the vote... objective demographics of those in the poll!? I can imagine how this would be done ... I don't see it? to @MornningJoe

Polls get the turnout level wrong and they get they the turnout population wrong.

Professor Lichttman on CNN


Do you think votes changed last night?  No.  Mine did not. 

I want  to vote for a President who tells me the truth.


I can't possibly fact check Trump in two minutes... he is so pumped up telling lies so fast :)


WI 1848 Forward: The #Debate That Wasn't? [on Thursday 6/27/24] - #Polls get the turnout level wrong and they get they the turnout population wrong. Professor #Lichtman alternative!


No comments: