Click To Refresh and See Other Posts
Finger People - Universal Language - Honduras

Monday, May 30, 2011

KBucket - Keeping Track of Koch Brothers and others

This site seems to be in "beta".  If KBucket keeps going it will be a great resource for background information on the Koch Brothers. [Click Title to see group of articles.]

This is from the author page -
News Curator

I curate news to inform. Everyday I read through tens of news sources and curate the news articles that catch my eye on subjects I care about.
 
I often look at sources on the left and the right and may record two articles on the same topic from two or 3 different perspectives.
In this way I am recording history to both inform and educate. A non partisan totally objective recording of news and opinions that can help us learn about ourselves and the events around us.

This video about "communication and research" is also embedded in the site and available on YOUTUBE.

No comments: