Start calling and emailing and contacting your representatives now! Some group emails for Republicans are provided below to make collective contact easier. Here is an excerpt from the DefendWisconsin article -
Here are some of the special features of the extraordinary session:Tell them to stop this and debate the issues and in effect to keep Open Meetings going ... none of this last minute maneuver to keep us in the dark and "feed/treat us like ...".
- No notice of hearing before a committee shall be required other than posting on the legislative bulletin board, and no bulletin of committee hearings shall be published.
- The daily calendar shall be in effect immediately upon posting on the legislative bulletin boards. A printed calendar isn’t required.
- Any point of order shall be decided within one hour.
- There can be No motions to postpone action to a day or time certain.
- Any motion to advance a proposal and any motion to message a proposal to the other house may be adopted by a majority of those present and voting.
- The session can be expanded to include any other legislation, including new legislation.