Click To Refresh and See Other Posts
Finger People - Universal Language - Honduras

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

v2 2013 Badger Democracy "Blogging in Black" #GLLF == #ALEC

Now they are muddying the water for mining 03/12/2013 ... WPR story - my interpretation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5/2/2012

Yesterday when I put together the "blog post" below I did not think too much about it.  It came about as I was looking for background information on another topic and #GLLF showed up.

So I started following the trail ... and the blog entry resulted -

Another #ALEC : Great Lakes Legal Foundation #GLLF

I'm glad I did because Badger Democracy left a comment on my blog ... so I started following the trail ... and realized I had actually read and seen the blog before.   I appreciate the depth and thought that this blog represents.  We need them.  Although my own approach to blogging has been described to me as "incomplete, and I think you are in a hurry" 

... I think "the town crier is useful too" and necessary too!  So thanks to all of those in both approaches ... they provide the substance for what insights we achieve and make us hopeful in that we are not alone.  

That others may be made more aware is what we all hope to achieve ... there are so many busy people who however we can get their attention ... we must!



WI 1848 Forward: Badger Democracy "Blogging in Black" #GLLF == #ALEC : #Walker vs #47% #99% #WiUnion #WiVote 

No comments: