Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/alec-says-its-communications-with-wisconsin-lawmakers-are-private/article_d6c7497c-3174-5b62-81d2-e4b4efd3e5d2.html#ixzz2VinLmyja
2013: Has anything changed or will anything change ... ALEC Politicians
The Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) publishes SourceWatch, this collaborative, specialized encyclopedia of the people, organizations, and issues shaping the public agenda. SourceWatch profiles the activities of front groups, PR spinners, industry-friendly experts, industry-funded organizations, and think tanks trying to manipulate public opinion on behalf of corporations or government. We also highlight key public policies they are trying to affect and provide ways to get involved.
To get started, there's a link to your left on the basics of how you can help write history. We also have guides, such as how to research front groups and uncover propaganda tactics, such as the use of the "third party technique," as well as great insider tips for web researching.
Launched in 2003, SourceWatch now has 60,406 articles, as of today, thanks to interested contributors like you, and over six million new visitors to its pages a year and many returning visitors who rely on our articles regularly.
Welcome to the SourceWatch community! Lisa Graves, Executive Director of the Center for Media and Democracy, publisher of SourceWatch, PRWatch, and BanksterUSA
Top of the Wisconsin iceberg ... from SourceWatch.org
Wisconsin Legislators Paying ALEC Membership Fees with Tax Dollars
- Dan Kapanke (R-La Crosse): $100 – 2/1/2011
- Mary Lazich (R-New Berlin): $100 – 2/1/2011
- Terry Moulton (R-Chippewa Falls): $100 – 2/1/2011
- Van Wanggard (R-Racine): $100 – 2/1/2011
- Rich Zipperer (R-Pewaukee): $100- 2/1/2011
- Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau): $100 – 1/1/2011
- Pam Galloway (R-Wausau): $100 – 1/1/2011
- Glenn Grotham (R-West Bend): $100 – 1/1/2011
- Frank Lasee (R): $200 – 1/1/2011
- Alberta Darling (R-River Hills): $200 – 1/1/2009
- Mike Ellis (R-Neenah): $100 – 1/1/2009 (disgraced 2014 - retires)
- Neal Kedzie (R-Neenah): $100 – 1/1/2007
- Mike Ellis (R-Neenah): $100 – 1/1/2007
- Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau): $200 – 1/1/2007
WI 1848 Forward: #ALEC -Shadow State Gov- #SourceWatch.org : #Payola #Koch #Walker #WEDC vs 47% #WiUnion #WiVote #99%
#Walker #Payola #Spin #WEDC WI 1848 Forward: #ALEC -Shadow State Gov- #SourceWatch.org : 47% #WiUnion #WiVote #99%