Click To Refresh and See Other Posts
Finger People - Universal Language - Honduras

Sunday, July 1, 2012

7/2012 FoxNews - Boehner , Ryan vow GOP House ... ObamaCare repeal effort

Some of my thoughts first!

Bottom line:
  • We all want healthcare when we need it.
  • We all want healthcare to be efficiently delivered.
  • I think we would like see people with TB and other communicable diseases under treatment.
  • I think we would like to know that people handling our food from slaughterhouses to restaurants to be healthy.
That's just a few thoughts about why I think Paul Ryan and the ideology that leads the GOP is way too Ayn Rand for me.  I know I may not personally be worse off being forced to make a thousand decisions about healthcare, but I don't see the need and I don't see spending all kinds of dollars on marketing and advertising by insurance providers as providing us all with better healthcare.

I do know it is priceless to have a healthy family and friends.


From the story ...

GOP House leaders said Sunday they will forge ahead with efforts to repeal President Obama’s health care law, drawing criticism from Democratic lawmakers who said Americans want them to instead go forward with efforts to improve the economy.
...
GOP Rep. Paul Ryan, chairman of the House Budget Committee, said Sunday that chamber Republicans will repeal the entire law.
“The stakes could not be higher,” Ryan, R-Wis., said on ABC’s “This Week.”
GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney has vowed that if elected he would repeal the legislation on his first day in the White House.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Sunday that congressional Republicans have an “unrealistic” chance of passing repeal legislation and suggested they have become a “mouthpiece” for the health insurance industry.

This is the real Rep. Paul Ryan ...


WI 1848 Forward: 7/2012 #FoxNews #Boehner , #Ryan vow #GOP House ... #ObamaCare repeal effort #AARP #47% vs #elites

No comments: