Click To Refresh and See Other Posts
Finger People - Universal Language - Honduras

Monday, April 11, 2011

About 14K Votes: Ramona Kitzinger, Waukesha Board of Canvassers

Rachel Maddow was tweeting this ... about Waukesha Democratic Canvasser ... click on Title!

From that source:
Once the canvass had been completed and the results were finalized, I was called into Kathy�s office along with Pat (the Republican observer) and told of an impending 5:30pm press conference. It was at that point that I was first made aware of an error Kathy had made in Brookfield City. Kathy told us she thought she had saved the Brookfield voter information Tuesday night, but then on Wednesday she said she noticed she had not hit save.  Kathy didn�t offer an explanation about why she didn�t mention anything prior to Thursday afternoon�s canvass completion, but showed us different tapes where numbers seemed to add up, though I have no idea where the numbers were coming from. I was not told of the magnitude of this error, just that she had made one. I was then instructed that I would not say anything at the press conference, and was actually surprised when I was asked questions by reporters. 

No comments: