Click To Refresh and See Other Posts
Finger People - Universal Language - Honduras

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/6 Nice to see people still reading other "political" articles

I certainly was overly optimistic about a Kloppenburg big win!  As I was watching the AP numbers last night I felt that turnout was going to easily swing it big her way!  Looking at southwestern and northwestern counties added to my enthusiasm.  The turnout was good (relatively speaking great) but could have been better.


BUT ... you all seem to be ignoring my rashness and focusing on other things - like Healthcare (state and national), State Budget, Governor's Political Appointees, Open Meetings Law, Employee Trust Funds, etc.  I get tallies about what you read so my hat is off to your ability to think about the "big picture."  It bodes well for Wisconsin!

No comments: